Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to put down my thoughts, pictures of my family and clients, and other stuff about my wonderful family. I have been abundantly blessed by the LORD and pray that you know and walk with the God who created everything that is encompassed in the pictures that I take. I also hope that you get to know a little bit about my family, me, and my passion for photography. If you drop by, leave a comment. Comments make my day! Enjoy!

Saturday, April 8, 2006

ABOUT MELANIE



Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I am guessing that since you are reading this little section "about me" that you are wondering who I am. So, here is a little background information about me.



I am a wife to the most amazing man and the love of my life. I am mom to 3 amazing children who are all under the age of 5, and I serve the LORD who makes my joy complete! I am blessed beyond comprehension. I get to be at home with my kids and pursue photography.



I love people. I enjoy getting to know you as a family when I take your pictures. I love getting to capture the sweet expressions, mischief, and curiosity on a child's face. I love weddings and commitment. It's such a privilege to watch and capture two people committing themselves to each other. Taking a great portrait is capturing the in between moments that show personality and style. In my pictures, I hope that you see personality more than you see posed subjects. Photography is my passion. I love my job!

I hope that you learned a little about me. Please feel free to email me with any questions. I am pretty flexible, so if you have questions about fees, packages, etc. let me know. I am always willing to work with you! Here is my email address: selahportraits@live.com

Photograph courtesy of Mandy Nabors Photography